AK TRAINING CAMP 2021
NEW : 2 SESSIONS THIS YEAR
JULY 12TH – 17TH
JULY 23 – AUGUST 1
Can’t wait to see you again!
<< Become the champion you dream of being >>
AK Training Camp comes back to Nancy, at the CREPS, in 2021.
On the occasion of its eleventh edition and after its success (150 trainees last year), AK Training Camp, offers you in 2021, two sessions: one of six days from July 12 to 17, the other of ten days from July 23 to August 1. The choice is yours!
Nancy becomes your “Training & Fun” destination during your vacations…
U11 13 15 19 20, Pro, this camp adapted to your level (Learning/Development/Perfection) is made for you.
A unique bilingual and mixed summer camp, which offers you the possibility to improve your skills with a qualified international staff during 6 or 10 days.
Reserve your place quickly… We miss basketball too much!
The minor childs participate in a basketball camp, the contributions of the management team meet their expectations. The technical and physical level is high, the confrontation with young adults in phase of physical preparation for the next season creates an interesting emulation.
GOALS OF THE CAMP
- YOU to benefit from our experience through experienced coaches and former professional basketball players.
- YOU prepare, physically and technically for the coming season.
- Help YOU reach the next level by transforming your weak points into strong ones.
- Help YOU develop your basketball spirit by discovering different game philosophies.
- To allow YOU a cultural opening by exchanging with teammates from all continents.
- Allow YOU to meet and challenge pros for a week for the youngest.
- YOU prepare to join a training school or an American school.
Campers will have the opportunity to improve on individual and collective fundamentals. The best will be able to participate in the training of the pros and the match.
Throughout the week there will be a tournament where the best team by category will be rewarded as well as the players who will have distinguished themselves.
There will also be games and contests (1 against 1, point guard, shooting) with many prizes
Each program is adapted to age categories.
The best players in Camp 2020 will be selected to play versus American NCAA universities in August.
- Individual skills
- Collective skills
- Physical preparation and muscle building
- Professional training