AK TRAINING CAMP 2022
AK ORIGINAL 5 days 22 – 26 JULY
AK NO LIMIT 10 days 22 – 31 JULY
Can’t wait to see you again!
<< Become the champion you dream of being >>
AK Training Camp is back for the third consecutive year in Nancy, at the CREPS, in 2022.
On the occasion of its twelfth edition and with the strength of its success (150 trainees last year), AK Training Camp, offers you in 2022, two sessions: AK ORIGINAL 5 days of Basketball from 22-26 JULY and AK NO LIMIT 10 days of Basketball from 22-31 JULY. It’s up to you!
Nancy becomes your “Training & Fun” destination during your vacations…
From U11 to Pros, this camp adapted to the level of each one (Learning/Development/Perfection) is made for you.
A unique bilingual and mixed summer camp, which offers you the possibility to improve your skills with a qualified international staff during 5 or 10 days.
Reserve your place quickly… We love basketball!
The minor childs participate in a basketball camp, the contributions of the management team meet their expectations. The technical and physical level is high, the confrontation with young adults in phase of physical preparation for the next season creates an interesting emulation.
GOALS OF THE CAMP
- YOU to benefit from our experience through experienced coaches and former professional basketball players.
- YOU prepare, physically and technically for the coming season.
- Help YOU reach the next level by transforming your weak points into strong ones.
- Help YOU develop your basketball spirit by discovering different game philosophies.
- To allow YOU a cultural opening by exchanging with teammates from all continents.
- Allow YOU to meet and challenge pros for a week for the youngest.
- YOU prepare to join a training school or an American school.
Campers will have the opportunity to improve on individual and collective fundamentals. The best will be able to participate in the training of the pros and the match.
Throughout the week there will be a tournament where the best team by category will be rewarded as well as the players who will have distinguished themselves.
There will also be games and contests (1 against 1, point guard, shooting) with many prizes
Each program is adapted to age categories.
The best players in Camp 2020 will be selected to play versus American NCAA universities in August.
- Individual skills
- Collective skills
- Physical preparation and muscle building
- Professional training